May 30, 2016

Random Thoughts About Travelling: Part 2

Don't worry about money, just travel. Bullshit.

There are a lot of blogs out there that tell you that you can travel any place in the world even if you are, you know, poor. You know the idea of "Just travel, everything will fall to place when you're out there. Don't worry about money." etc. Bullshit.

Travelling isn't about packing your bags and going to wherever your feet will lead you. You can not just fly to a place and ask around what to do. That's not how it works. You need to do it the right way and not just "Fuck it, I'm travelling".

Whenever I travel I save, plan and budget. I watch out for seat sales and check into decent but cheap hotels. When it comes to food, I can eat at stalls found in the street.

Research. Plan. Save. 

Do me a favor, don't you post on FB or Instagram "XXXX for 5$ a day" when in fact you relied on other people's  kindness to stay alive during your travel. Peasant. 













-goodnight-
donna

No comments:

Post a Comment